martes, 12 de junio de 2007

The Okeh Rhythm & Blues Story 1949-1957 - Disco 2

1. Hey Bartender Give That Man A Drink - Jumpin' Joe Williams/Red Saunders & His Orchestra
2. Goof Boogie - Little Brother Brown
3. I Rule My House - Chuck Willis
4. Pinnochio's Blues - Pinnochio James
5. I'll Be Sittin', I'll Be Rockin' - Larry Darnell
6. It's Been A Long Time - Annie Laurie
7. Jump Back Honey - Hadda Brooks
8. Got So Much Trouble - Titus Turner
9. Gas Happy Mama - The Royals
10. My Story - Chuck Willis/The Royals
11. Gabbin' Blues - Big Maybelle
12. The Moondog - The Treniers
13. Stop Talkin' And Start Walkin' - Annie Laurie
14. Dig This Menu Please! - Red Rodney Sextet
15. It Ain't Nothing Happening - Paul Gayten
16. You Broke My Heart - Chuck Willis
17. Poontang - The Treniers
18. Brook's Boogie - Hadda Brooks
19. Jinny Mule - Big Maybelle
20. Livin' In Misery - Titus Turner
21. Voodoo Blues - Jumpin' Joe Williams/Red Saunders & His Orchestra
22. Bring The Money In - The Bill Davis Trio
23. You The Kind Of Women - Sammy Cotton
24. I'm In The Mood For You - Annie Laurie
25. Make Up Your Mind - Chuck Willis
26. Cow Cow Blues - Paul Gayten

Aquí

Una pequeña muestra:

Big Maybelle Smith - I Aint Mad At You




No hay comentarios: